Erler-Zimmer Transparent Ear Model Block
The Erler-Zimmer Transparent Ear Model Block is a handy training tool suitable for patient education, anatomy and medical studies, as well as training on audio-phone insertion. This high-quality and detailed model features a compact and easily portable design. On this model you can see both internal and external structures of the ear, from the outer ear to the eardrum.
- 1 x Transparent Ear Model Block
What Is the Function of This Ear Model?
This transparent model block design offers a view of both the external and internal structure of the human ear, making it a great choice for enhancing anatomy and medical studies. As well as being a great visual aid to support textbook study of ear anatomy, the flexible material used in its construction makes it possible to use this model as a training aid for audio-phone insertion training.
For those who work in clinical healthcare environments, this model can be a handy tool for patient education.
Who Can Benefit from Use of This Transparent Anatomy Model?
This transparent model is the perfect choice for a range of people studying or working in medical and healthcare industries. Those who may benefit most from use of this flexible and transparent model include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Medical Sales Representatives
Key Features and Benefits
- Transparent ear model block
- Depicts both external and internal ear structures
- High-quality anatomical training and study tool
- Flexible material allows use as a training tool for audio-phone insertion
- Compact and easily portable design for optimal convenience
- Detailed design enables in-depth study