graduated 0.5ml pcr tubes
The Graduated 0.5ml PCR Tubes are made from autoclavable polypropylene. The Graduated 0.5ml PCR Tubes feature attached hinged caps.
The Graduated 0.5ml PCR Tubes caps are flat and easily pierced.
FEATURES OF The Graduated 0.5ml PCR Tubes
- Certified RNAse, DNAse and pyrogen free.
- Made from autoclavable polypropylene.
- Features attached hinged caps.
- Caps are flat and easily pierced.
- Tubes are easily opened and closed with one hand.
- Tubes have moulded in graduations in 0.1ml increments from 0.1 up to 0.6ml, and frosted panel on their side for writing or labelling.
- Available in 5 colours.
Specifications of THE GRADUATED 0.5ML PCR TUBES
|Colour ||Quantity |
|Blue ||1000 |
|Yellow ||1000 |
|Green ||1000 |
|Red ||1000 |
|Natural ||1000 |