kroncke optics clamp k
The Kroncke Optics Clamp K is a tough clamp for diaphragms, filters, diffraction objects and other objects in a slide frame. It has been attached to a diaphragm screen measuring 100mm by 100mm.
benefits of the clamp k
With a dependability that has been proven over the course of decades, Kroncke optical devices provide the precision necessary for student exercises and practical experiments based on ray optics and wave optics.
The Clamp K can be used with the Kroncke Optics Optical Rider K, allowing it to be moved up and down on the Kroncke Optics Optical Bench K.
features of the clamp k
- Tough clamp for diaphragms, filters and diffraction objects
- Also suitable for any objects in a slide frame
- Can be used with the Kroncke Optical Bench K
- Clamping range: 0.2 - 4mm
- Round opening: 38mm diameter
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm
- Weight: 0.08kg