Lec LSC263UK Solid-Door Freestanding Laboratory Fridge-Freezer (263L)
The Lec LSC263UK Solid-Door Freestanding Laboratory Fridge-Freezer (263L) combines a fridge and a freezer in one unit for optimum storage of chemicals and samples. It offers improved safety, accountability and security using a fitted lock system on the door to prevent unauthorised access.
Key Features of the Lec LSC263UK
- Pre-set temperatures of -18°C to -25°C (freezer) and 2°C to 10°C (fridge) – Variable temperatures for optimum storage of chemicals and samples in a laboratory
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the freezer
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic freezing or refrigeration, a lockable door helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Audible and visual temperature alarms – To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Freestanding design – Larger and more spacious for improved versatility of storage
The LSC263UK features pre-set temperatures of -18°C to -25°C in the freezer compartment and 2°C to 10°C in the larger refrigeration section, enabling chemicals and samples to be stored at an optimal temperature to prevent against contamination and waste.
The fridge-freezer is also fitted with an open door sensor to warn if the door has been left open, thus preventing against the air outside the fridge-freezer infiltrating the unit.
Safer Storage for Chemicals in Laboratories
The Lec LSC263UK Freestanding Fridge-Freezer is designed to provide a safer method of storing chemicals in a laboratory. It includes a fitted lock system, and this is provided with two keys to control accessibility. It also features a control panel lock to avoid any accidental changes to the desired settings.
It also features heavy-duty wire shelving in the refrigerator, allowing for optimal air circulation; this further protects the contents of the unit from contamination as a result of altered air temperature.
In addition to improving the storage quality of chemicals and similar contents, the Lec LSC263UK Freestanding Fridge-Freezer has also been designed to be as practical for the user as possible. It includes an antimicrobial handle to help prevent the growth of bacteria and minimise the risk of cross contamination.
It is also provided in a sleek and stylish green-and-white design with painted steel, allowing it to blend well into any laboratory or medical environment.
For a full list of technical specifications, please see the information in the Specifications tab at the top of the page.