Lec PSRC353UK Freestanding Solid Door Pharmacy Refrigerator (353L)
The Lec PSRC353UK Freestanding Solid Door Pharmacy Refrigerator (353L) provides optimum storage of temperature controlled drugs and vaccines. It offers improved safety, accountability and security using a fitted lock system on the fridge door to prevent unauthorised access.
Key Features of the Lec PSRC353UK
- Pre-set temperature between 2°C to 8°C – Variable temperatures for optimum storage of temperature-controlled drugs and vaccines
- Dual temperature probes – Enables the measuring of both air and core temperature of the drugs and vaccines
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Fan assisted – To aid the flow of cool air around the fridge, eliminating temperature variations to keep the contents at a consistent temperature. Also speeds up temperature recovery after door opening
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms – To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Spacious Freestanding design – Ideal for storing large quantities of drugs and vaccines
The PSRC353UK features pre-set temperatures of 2°C to 8°C, enabling drugs and vaccines to be stored at an optimal temperature to prevent against contamination and waste. The refrigerator is also fitted with an open door sensor to warn if the door has been left open, thus preventing against the air outside the refrigerator infiltrating the unit.
The refrigerator is also fan assisted, allowing cool air to flow around the fridge to help sustain the consistency of the temperature, while also restoring the temperature more quickly once the door has been opened.
Safer Storage for Drugs and Vaccines
The Lec PSRC353UK Freestanding Refrigerator is designed to provide a safer method of storing drugs and vaccines. It includes a fitted lock system, and this is provided with two keys to control accessibility. It also features a control panel lock to avoid any accidental changes to the desired settings.
In addition to improving the storage quality of drugs and vaccines, the Lec PSRC353UK Freestanding Refrigerator has also been designed to be as practical for the user as possible. It includes an antimicrobial handle to help prevent the growth of bacteria and minimise the risk of cross contamination.
The Freestanding design is also more spacious that some other models and includes six shelves, making it easier to store larger quantities of drugs and vaccines at any one time. It is also provided in a sleek and stylish green-and-white design with painted steel, allowing it to blend well into any pharmacy or pharmaceutical environment.
For a full list of technical specifications, please see the information in the Specifications tab at the top of the page.