Lec WR207C Solid-Door Countertop Ward Refrigerator (82L)
The Lec WR207C Solid-Door Countertop Ward Refrigerator (82L) provides optimum storage of refrigerated produce on a ward and in similar hospital environments. It offers improved safety, accountability and security using a fitted lock system on the fridge door to prevent unauthorised access.
Key Features of the Lec WR207C
- Pre-set temperature of 1°C to 5°C – Variable temperatures for optimum storage of temperature-controlled produce to reduce the risk of contamination and waste
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Fan assisted – To aid the flow of cool air around the fridge, eliminating temperature variations to keep the contents at a consistent temperature. Also speeds up temperature recovery after door opening
- Small countertop size – For limited space where medical refrigeration is required
The WR207C features pre-set temperatures of 1°C to 5°C, enabling produce to be stored at an optimal temperature to prevent against contamination and waste. It helps to restore temperature once the door has been opened, and the wire shelving enables the circulation of air for a more consistent temperature.
Safer Storage on Wards
The Lec WR207C Countertop Refrigerator is designed to provide a safer method of storing produce on wards and in hospitals. It includes a fitted lock system, and this is provided with two keys to control accessibility.
In addition to improving the storage quality of produce on a ward, the Lec WR207C Countertop Refrigerator has also been designed to be as practical for the user as possible. It includes an antimicrobial handle to help prevent the growth of bacteria and minimise the risk of cross-contamination, which will be crucial for when situated in environments where vulnerable patients and weakened immune systems are present.
The countertop design is also more compact than many larger models, making it easier to store, ideal for smaller wards and medical environments where space may be limited. It is also provided in a sleek and stylish green-and-white design with painted steel, allowing it to blend well into any decor.
For a full list of technical specifications, please see the information in the Specifications tab at the top of the page.