Suture and Stapling Practise Trainers
The Suture and Stapling Practise Trainers are realistic models for the training of medical stitch and staple application. Made with a soft vinyl skin over a foam care that can be fully stitched, the trainer provides a lifelike suturing experience for students or a realistic suturing demonstration by an instructor.
Life-Like Skin Reacts Naturally to Stitches
The lifelike trainers offer a host of features for students and instructors looking for an effective training aid:
- Realistic skin texture with wrinkles and pores
- Soft and pliable for easy sewing
- Tough enough that sutures will not pull out when tightened
- Each unit provides three "wounds"
- Wounds can be sutured repeatedly until the skin around them is finally worn out
- New "wounds" can be cut at any position on the trainer
- Lasts hundreds of suturing experiences before wearing out
- Conservatively, over one hundred cuts can be made and sutured several times
- 2 x trainer
- 1 x starter suturing kit (needle and thread)
- 1 x instruction booklet