ULTRA CLEAR 0.5ml POLYPROPYLENE low adherence MICROTUBES
The Ultra Clear 0.5ml Polypropylene Low Adherence Microtubes are made from ultra clear polypropylene. The Ultra Clear 0.5ml Polypropylene Low Adherence Microtubes are autoclavable.
The Ultra Clear 0.5ml Polypropylene Low Adherence Microtubes have a frosted writing surface on the side and closure for better sample identification.
FEATURES OF THE ULTRA CLEAR 0.5ml POLYPROPYLENE Low Adherence MICROTUBES
- Caps are easy to handle and can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Lids are easily pierced.
- Tubes have moulded in graduations in 100 ul increments from 0.1 to 0.6 ml.
- Withstand centrifugation up to 17,000 g.
- Made from special resins to minimise liquid retention and ensure optimum sample yield, eliminating the use of lubricants that may be harmful to samples.
- The proprietary formulation is completely non-reactive.
- Low adherence surface, specifically designed for research procedures such as protein work and nucleic acid amplifications.
- Low adherence, natural graduated.
- Quantity: 10 x 500.
- Dimensions: 30 x 8 mm.
- Can be used from -80ºC to 121ºC.