3B Embryo and Fetus Models
The 3B Embryo and Fetus Models are ideal teaching models to demonstrate the positioning of the fetus and study the anatomy of human development. Eight models are available, illustrating the fetus at various stages of development and showing different natural positions the fetus could be in, including the breech and transverse positions.
The models display the embryo for the first three months, then progress to the fetus. The fetuses can all be removed to enable a closer examination of the uterus.
Available Embryo and Fetus Models
The following models are available for educational purposes:
- 1st month embryo model - shows the fetus in the 4th week of development
- 2nd month embryo model
- 3rd month embryo model
- 4th month fetus, transverse lie
- 5th month fetus, breech position
- 5th month fetus, transverse lie
- 5th month twin fetuses, normal position
- 7th month fetus