3B Stereo Microscope 20x
The 3B Stereo Microscope 20x is characterised by the robust build, ease of operation and the high quality mechanical and optical features. The microscopes are suitable for both biology and geology and are ideal for the rapid change of objects thanks to the quick-change fitting slides.
A choice of two lighting options distinguishes the microscopes: normal or LED lighting. The LED is brighter and protects the slides from being affected by heat while in use.
Features of the 3B Stereo Microscope 20x
- Easy and straightforward to operate
- Excellent mechanical and optical quality for highly focused images
- Suitable for use in the biology and geology fields
- Quick-change fitting allows for a quick replacement of the objective for continuous study
- Two types of illumination: standard or LED
- Easy to focus on the objective due to adjustable knobs
- High levels of magnification can be achieved
Specification of the 3B Stereo Microscope 20x
- Metal stand with the column firmly attached to the base
- Pinion knobs on either side for both coarse and fine focusing
- Binocular tubing with a 45° inclination and an adjustable distance of 55-75mm
- Wide Field Eyepieces: 10 x 20mm with diopter compensation of ±5 on the left eyepiece.
- Eyepiece lock and rubber caps for comfort
- Lens: 2x with slide and quick-change device
- Enlargement: 20x
- Detachable object plates (plastic, black/white and glass) on the base, with a 95mm diameter and 2 x specimen clips
- 12V 10W lamp with a power supply of 230V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 190 x 300 x 115mm
- Weight: 2.9kg