Anthropological Skull Model (Cro-Magnon)
The Cro-Magnon Anthropological Skull Model is a high-quality and extremely accurate replica skull. The skull is one of a series, which are featured in the museum collection at the Institute of Anthropology and Human Genetics for Biologists.
This skull, and the rest of the collection, are ideal for the classroom for teaching and learning about our ancestors.
About the Model
The casting is very true-to-life, having been produced from scientifically-made copies of specimens featured in German University collections. This means that all the details in each anthropological skull have been reproduced absolutely accurately. The model is mounted on an attractive display pedestal, containing a relief map of the geographical area where the specimen was found. A multi-lingual, detailed information booklet is also included.
This particular skull is a reconstruction of an early hominid called Cro-Magnon man. The skull itself belonged to the species Homo Sapiens from the ice age of the neo-Paleolithic era. This genus represents the earliest definitive modern human from Western Europe.
Features of the Anthropological Skull Model
- High-quality replica skull based on an early Homo Sapiens specimen
- Dates back to the ice age of the neo-Paleolithic era
- All details have been reproduced with the utmost accuracy
- Mounted on an attractive display pedestal containing a relief map
- Multi-lingual, detailed information booklet is also included
- Great tool for teaching and learning about the anatomy of early human species
Specifications of the Cro-Magnon Model
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 24.5cm
- Weight: 0.9kg