CHAMBER FURNACE 10.4L
The Chamber Furnace 10.4L chamber walls are made up of insulting fire bricks against mechanical abrasion and thermal ageing and deformation. The Chamber Furnace 10.4L has half buried heaters at two sides and top in quartz tubes.
The Chamber Furnace 10.4L can be used in quality control test, ashing, heat treatment, preheating, melting, metallurgical research and sample production.
FEATURES OF THE CHAMBER FURNACE 10.4L
- The robust design ensures longevity of the product and is ideal for heavy duty conditions.
- Unique PID Control system is user friendly and provides reliability.
- Chamber walls made up of insulating fire bricks against mechanical abrasion and thermal ageing and deformation.
- Embedded heaters on both sides and top of the furnace encased in quartz tubes.
- Efficient door insulation.
- Modular inner body allows easy replacement of critical parts.
- Homogeneous temperature gradient in the chamber.
- Optimum chamber insulation ensures low temperature on outer casing.
- Control panel on the top of the unit gives user clear display and ensures ease of use.
- Standard chimney with fan.
- Adjustable feet for stability on any surface.
|Maximum Temperature (ºC) ||1200 |
|Controlled Temperature (ºC) ||1175 |
|Volume (L) ||10.4 |
|Chamber Dimensions W x D x H (cm) ||25 x 18 x 23 |
|Overall Dimensions W x D x H (cm) ||58 x 65 x 66 |
|Power (W) ||3000 |
|I Max (A) ||14 |
|Voltage (V/Hz) ||220/50 |