DC Motor 12V
The DC Motor 12V is a compact experiment motor that can also be used as a tachogenerator, oscillation generator or for the excitation of rove waves.
The motor has a coreless rotor and thus has a high starting torque at a lower moment of inertia. It is characterised by a very short starting time, smooth running and low running noise. On its axis, the motor has a threaded bush with a screw-on retaining pulley, meaning plates and levers too can be fixed on to the axis.
- Nominal voltage/current: 12V/260mA DC
- Run-up voltage/current: 0.5V/45mA DC
- Power consumption: 3.6 W
- Nominal speed: 3900rpm
- Nominal rated torque: 0.5Ncm
- Direction of rotation: Reversible
- Dimensions in mm: approximately 130x55mm²
- Weight: approximately 200g