Dielectric Plates for Plate Capacitor
The Dielectric Plates for Plate Capacitor are intended for experiments involving plate capacitors. The plates come in a choice of material, either cardboard or transparent acrylic.
The Plate Capacitor is a versatile product that can be used to investigate the relationship between electric charge and voltage, quantify capacitance as a function of plate spacing, measure the dielectric constant ε and precisely determine the electric field constant ε0.
Features of the Dielectric Plates
- Plates for experiments involving plate capacitors
- Comes in cardboard or transparent acrylic
- Capacitors can be used to investigate the relationship between electric charge and voltage
Specifications of the Plates
- Dimensions: approx. 300 x 300 x 2mm
- Dielectric constant: Cardboard: approx. 4.5F/m. Acrylic: approx. 3.4F/m