The Digital Counter is a timer for measuring a number of factors during an experiment: the duration of motion, transition times, periods, pendulum periods and frequencies, as well as for counting events or Geiger tube pulses.
This product includes a speaker that can be turned on and off, as well as power supplies for a direct connection to light barriers, or for powering a Geiger-Müller counter. For event counting, a fixed counting period can be programmed in a range from 1 - 99999s. Counter events (start, stop) can either be triggered by a signal to the input sockets or manually via switches.
The Digital Counter comes complete with a plug-in power supply, ready for use.
- Time measurement: 0.1ms - 99999s
- Resolution: 0.1ms/ 1ms/ 0.1s
- Frequency measurement: 1 - 100kHz, where voltage >1.5Vpp
- Resolution: 1mHz (1 - 100Hz), 1Hz (1 - 100kHz)
- Counting periods: 1/10/60/100s or manually triggered
- Input A: miniDIN 8 socket, 4mm safety sockets
- Input B: miniDin 8 socket, 4mm safety sockts
- Input voltage A: 0.5V - 15V AC
- Input voltage B: 1V - 15V AC
- Active edge: rising/falling
- Counter tube input: BNC socket
- Power supply: 550V/1MΩ
- Display: 5-digit LED display
- Operating voltage: 9 - 12V DC via plug-in power supply
- Dimensions: approx. 250 x 100 x 160mm3
- Weight: approx. 0.8kg