Erler-Zimmer 2-Part Heart Bypass Model
Coronary bypasses are a common type of surgery, and the Erler-Zimmer 2-Part Heart Bypass Model offers a detailed and life-sized visual aid to what coronary bypass may look like. This is perfect for personnel such as cardiologists, surgeons, and general practitioners. The anterior wall of this anatomical heart model is detachable, allowing a view of the inner chamber and valves for in-depth study.
- 1 x Anatomical Heart Model Depicting Coronary Bypasses
- 1 x Stand
What Is a Coronary Bypass?
A coronary bypass is an essential surgical procedure designed to tackle coronary artery disease. The surgery is designed to help minimise the impact of build-up in the arteries of the heart by creating a new path for blood to flow around blockages. Heart bypass surgery is a common procedure, and is essential for a wide range of healthcare and medical personnel to understand.
What Is the Purpose of This Bypass Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Bypass Model is a detailed and life-size anatomical model designed for enhancing medical training and study. This model is ideal for those who plan to enter medical and healthcare fields, and can be used to develop a comprehensive understanding of how a coronary bypass functions and looks.
Who Can Use This Coronary Bypass Model?
Those who may benefit most from study and training with a coronary bypass model are those who will be working in clinical healthcare settings. As this is a fairly common procedure, it is important for medical and healthcare personnel to understand its impact, and be able to educate patients who are going to receive this surgery. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
This heart with bypass model features a two-part design. The anterior wall of this anatomical model can be easily detached, exposing the inner chamber and valves for closer observation and in-depth study.
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-size anatomical model of a heart with three coronary bypasses
- Suitable for training, study, and patient education purposes
- Ideal for training medical personnel such as surgeons and cardiologists
- Supplied mounted on a removeable stand for ease-of-display
- Features a detachable anterior wall
- Removal of anterior wall exposes the inner chamber and valves for closer study
- Includes details of fatty tissue, veins, and arteries to enhance anatomical understanding
- Detailed design for effective training
- Ideal for both one-to-one and group study sessions
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 14cm
- Weight: 0.4kg