Erler-Zimmer 20-Week Anatomical Fetal Skull Model
Anatomical models can be incredibly useful for a range of purposes, and this high-quality and realistic Erler-Zimmer 20-Week Anatomical Fetal Skull Model is no exception. Ideal for patient education and medical training purposes, this skull model is ideal for delivering realistic training scenarios and offering in-depth education on the development of fetuses, focused on the second trimester of pregnancy.
Who Can Use This Anatomical Skull Model?
This anatomical model provides a detailed overview of the anatomical structure of a fetal skull at 20-weeks of development. This model is ideal for training and study purposes, and can be used to train medical personnel or for patient education (particularly for first-time mothers). Those who may benefit from using this handy study / training tool include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
What Components Can I Identify On This Anatomical Model?
The details of this fetal skull model consist of the following:
- Sutures: which form along the bony plates and help fuse the fetal skull as the individual ages
- Fontanelles: which become bone over time
- Ossicles: smallest bones in the middle ear
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-like anatomical model of a fetal skull at 20-weeks development
- Suitable for education and training purposes
- Highly useful for studying midwives, doctors, nurses, anatomists, and physiologists
- Can be effective for patient education, especially for those experiencing their first pregnancy
- Impressive level of detail includes fontanelles, sutures, and ossicles
- Life-like bone material and skull structure for effective training purposes
- Designed to be indistinguishable from real fetal skull
Unique Fetal Skull Reproduction
This Erler-Zimmer Fetal Skull Model is perhaps the only fetal skull in the world to offer this amount of excellent detail and quality. The model is designed to be almost indistinguishable from a real fetal skull, enabling effective and realistic training and education. To enhance the realism, it has also been designed with a life-like bone material.
Alternative Fetal Skull Models
This particular model displays a fetal skull at 20 weeks. There are a range of alternative skull-models at different stages of development, and with various features. This includes:
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.5 x 3.8cm