Erler-Zimmer 5-Part Dental Skull Model
The Erler-Zimmer 5-Part Dental Skull Model is a high-quality training tool for trainee dentists and dental surgeons. This accurate and detailed skull comes with five parts, including a removeable upper and lower front jaw that reveals roots, nerves, blood vessels, and maxillary sinuses. The dissectible construction of this detailed design enables close observation and study of individual structures.
- 1 x 5-Part Skull Model
- 1 x User Manual
What Is the Purpose of this Dental Skull Model?
The Erler-Zimmer 5-Part Dental Model is a high quality anatomical skull model designed to enable training and practise of key dentistry, oral-surgery, and implantology skills. The realistic and accurate design makes it useful for supporting anatomy studies. It can also be a handy tool for patient education, particularly when explaining more complex conditions or procedures.
Who Can Use This Model?
This model has been designed with medical students in mind, and is most useful for those studying to enter various dentistry fields, including dental surgeons.
Which Structures Can I See On This Model?
This anatomically correct skull model shows various features of a human skull, focusing on the teeth. Once the front jaw pieces have been removed, you will be able to identify:
- Teeth with roots
- Unilateral nerves
- Blood vessels
- Maxillary sinuses
Key Features and Benefits
- 5-part dentistry skull model
- Ideal for dental training and study, and oral-surgery or implantology training
- Can be used to support anatomical study
- Interactive study tool suitable for group and one-to-one training sessions
- Removeable upper-front and lower-front jaw enables better access to the teeth
- Jaw parts reveal further anatomical structures once removed
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design for comprehensive study
The front upper and lower jaw can be separated from this skull model to reveal the teeth, allowing a better view of the dental structures.