Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Brain Model with Arteries (9-Part)
Choose the Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Brain Model with Arteries (9-Part) for a detailed and interactive study tool that can significantly enhance medical, anatomical, or biology studies. Supplied with a base-tray and nine distinct structures, this brain also makes for a fantastic display option in clinical settings. For a closer look at the internal structure, this brain can be divided into two along the medial plane.
- 1 x 9-Part Brain Model On Base Tray
What Is the Function of This Brain Model?
The Erler-Zimmer 9-Part Brain Model has been designed for use as an educational and study tool, offering an interactive and visual aid to enhance textbook study. This includes for medical, biology, and anatomy studies.
This model is also suited for use as a display option, or a tool to enhance patient education in clinical environments.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Anatomy Model?
Those who may benefit most from use of this model are trainees working towards entering medical or healthcare industries, such as:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Medical Sales Representatives
Which Structures Can I Identify On This Model?
This brain features nine distinct and dissectible structures, including:
- Frontal lobes
- Parietal lobes
- Temporal lobes
- Occipital lobes
- Brain stem
- Basilar artery
Key Features and Benefits
- 9-part human brain model in a life-size scale
- Ideal as a visual and interactive study aid
- Can enhance medical, anatomical, and biological studies
- Can be divided along medial plane for closer look at inner structures
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design
- Depicts arterial blood supply and important related features
- Supplied on a base-tray for ease-of-display
- Dimensions: 17 x 15 x 16cm
- Weight: 1.7kg