Erler-Zimmer Critical-Care Fluffy Cat Manikin
The Erler-Zimmer Critical-Care Fluffy Cat Manikin is a fantastic training tool for veterinarians and employees in catteries and animal shelters. This simulator can be used to learn and practise essential CPR techniques, as well as venipuncture, bandaging, and cat-restraint skills. For optimal realism, the simulator is supplied with functional lungs and features an artificial pulse.
- 1 x "Critical Care Fluffy" Cat Manikin
- 1 x IV Reservoir
- 1 x IV Holder
- 1 x Endotracheal Tube
- 1 x Syringe
- 5 x Disposable Lungs
- Artificial Training Blood
- 1 x Carry and Storage Case
What Is the Purpose of the Fluffy Critical Care Manikin?
This Erler-Zimmer Cat Manikin has been designed for use during training on essential cat-care procedures and skills. This medical simulator is the perfect interactive training tool for enhancing textbook veterinary study.
Who Can Use this Medical Simulator?
Those who might benefit from training with this medical simulator include veterinarians, and employees who work in catteries and animal shelters.
What Skills and Procedures Can I Practise with This Veterinary Simulator?
The manikin has been designed for demonstrations and practise of the proper techniques for administering CPR to cats, as well as some other useful animal-care skills. Using this manikin, you can learn:
- Compression techniques
- Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Splints and bandaging
- Restraint of felines
Which Anatomical Structures Can I Identify On This Model?
This medical simulator has been designed for optimal realism, enabling lifelike training scenarios that can help to develop a comprehensive understanding of a selection of cat-care procedures. As well as a set of realistic working lungs and an artificial pulse, this manikin includes:
- Articulated jaw
Key Features and Benefits
- Full-sized feline medical manikin
- Realistic medical training tool for veterinarians
- Can be used to practise CPR techniques, splint and bandaging, restrain, and venipuncture
- Includes a selection of anatomical structures for realistic training
- Supplied with disposable working lungs for lifelike CPR training
- Features an artificial pulse
- Supplies with a case for ease-of-transport and secure storage when not in use