Erler-Zimmer Female Bladder Model
Deliver effective patient education and easily highlight the benefits of pelvic floor exercises with the cross-sectional Erler-Zimmer Female Bladder Model. This anatomically accurate and life-size model depicts a bladder, urethra, and sphincter, making it an ideal visual aid for doctors, nurses, gynaecologists, and similar medical professionals. Supplied on a fixed base, this model makes a fantastic display for various clinical environments.
- 1 x Female Bladder Model
- 1 x Fixed Stand
What Is the Function Of This Bladder Model?
The Erler Zimmer Female Bladder Model is a fantastic tool for enhancing patient education, and for discussing the impact and process of pelvic floor exercises to female patients. It can also be used to help medical students to develop a comprehensive understanding of the anatomical structure of the female bladder, urethra, and sphincter. As this model is supplied on a fixed-base, it can be easily used as a display model in a wide range of clinical environments.
Who Could Benefit From Use Of This Anatomy Model?
Using the bladder model is a fantastic way to help patients to learn about and understand the benefits of pelvic floor training, as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of the general functioning and structure of the female bladder. Those who may benefit most from use of this model for either patient education, personal studies, or medical training include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Medical Sales Representatives
- Anatomists and Physiologists
Which Components Can I Identify On This Cross-Sectional Anatomy Model?
With a cross-sectional anatomy model, it is possible to discover and learn about the internal structure of a body part. This model is an anatomically accurate and detailed model that clearly depicts the following:
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-size female bladder model
- Depicts a female bladder, sphincter, and urethra
- Ideal for anatomical study and medical training
- Perfect tool for patient education, and a visual aid for explaining pelvic floor training
- Supplied with a fixed base for ease-of-display
- Cross-sectional anatomical model shows internal structure of bladder
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design ensures effective use alongside textbook study
- Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 14cm
- Weight: 0.6kg