Erler-Zimmer Human Digestive System Model (5-Part)
The high quality Erler-Zimmer Human Digestive System Model (5-Part) is a fantastic educational tool to elevate textbook study of human anatomy, making it particularly useful for medical, anatomy, and biology students. The model has been mounted onto a board for ease-of-display, making it the perfect choice for decorating classroom and clinic environments. For enhanced interactivity, this model comes with removable and dissectible parts.
- 1 x 5-Part Digestive System Model (Board-Mounted)
What Is the Purpose Of This Digestive System Model?
This human digestive system model is ideal for educational and training purposes, offering a visual aid to enhance textbook biology, anatomy, or medical studies. As this model is supplied mounted on a board, it is also possible to use this model for display in a range of classrooms and clinical settings.
Who Can Benefit From Use Of This Anatomy Model?
Those who may benefit most from use of this model include those training for a selection of medical or healthcare roles, including:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Anatomists and Biologists
Which Structures Can I Identify On This Digestive System Model?
This Erler-Zimmer anatomy model depicts the human digestive tract from the mouth cavity to the rectum. This includes the following structures:
- Oral cavity
- Gall bladder
- Small and large intestine
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical model depicting the human digestive system
- Perfect choice for enhancing textbook study of human anatomy
- Can be used for patient education or display in clinical environments
- Life-size and highly detailed design
- Mounted on a board for easy wall hanging
- Dissectible and removable parts for enhanced interactivity and closer observation of internal structures
To enable closer observation of internal structures, some of the parts included with this model are removable and dismantlable. This includes:
- Oral cavity, pharynx, and the first part of the esophagus are dissected along the medial sagittal plane
- Removable liver, pancreas, and duodenum
- Removable stomach can be dismantled into two parts
- Dimensions: 90 x 31 x 13cm