Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Skeleton Arm Model With Shoulder Girdle
The Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Skeleton Arm Model With Shoulder Girdle is a realistic cast of a human arm that can be used for demonstrating the hand and forearms natural movements, and training on the anatomical structure of the arm. This quality model has been designed with a durable synthetic material for a long-lasting lifespan.
- 1 x Arm and Shoulder Girdle Skeleton Model
Who Can Use the Erler-Zimmer Skeleton Model?
This Erler-Zimmer Skeleton Model is a fantastic training and study tool. It is perfect for use for personal study, to help train medical personnel, or to provide patient education on conditions affecting the area (e.g., arthritis, osteoarthritis, and trigger finger). Those who may find this anatomical model particularly useful include:
- Doctors, Nurses, and Paramedics
- Orthopaedic Doctors
- General Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Physiologists and Osteologists
Can This Arm Model Be Used To Demonstrate Movement?
This hand and shoulder-girdle model is an ideal choice for showing natural hand and forearm movements. The hand is mobile-mounted on wire, allowing easy demonstrations of natural hand movements. You can also use this model to demonstrate the rolling movements of the radius and ulna in the forearm (i.e., pronation and supination of the lower arm).
Key Features and Benefits
- Skeletal model of the hand, arm, and shoulder-girdle
- Realistic anatomical casting
- Suitable for training and education purposes
- Flexible, wire-mounted hand design allows demonstrations of the hands natural movements
- Can be used to demonstrate the rolling movements of the forearm bones
- Constructed with a durable synthetic material for prolonged life-span
Alternative Arm Models
We also have the Erler-Zimmer Human Skeleton Arm Model available without the shoulder girdle, but all the other same handy educational features as this current model.