Fisherbrand Sterile Polystyrene 5ml Serological Pipettes with Magnifier Stripe (Pack of 200)
The Fisherbrand Sterile Polystyrene 5ml Serological Pipettes with Magnifier Stripe (Pack of 200) are tested for sterility, accuracy, and endotoxin levels, making them ideal for tissue culture work in the lab. Manufactured from optically clear polystyrene, and featuring colour coded magnifier stripes, these pipettes help reduce any reading errors for accurate measurements.
- 200 x Serological Pipettes
- 200 x Plastic-Paper Packaging
Please Note: These pipettes are for research purposes only and are not suitable for human clinical or diagnostic purposes.
- Type: Serological Pipette
- Material: Polystyrene
- Metric Volume: 5ml
- Calibration: To deliver/blow out
- Colour: Clear (Blue marking)
- Sterility: Sterile
- Graduated: Yes
- Graduations: 0.1ml
- Negative Graduations: 2.5ml
- Tolerance: ±0.1ml
- Disposable: Yes
- Certifications: Non-pyrogenic, USP XXII, USP XXII Bacterial Endotoxins Test (85); DNase/RNase Free; BSE/TSE Free
- Packaging Type: Individually wrapped, paper-plastic wrap
- Product Code: 41
Key Features and Benefits
- 5ml capacity holds significant amount of liquid for easy analysis
- Magnifier stripe design enhances reading accuracy
- Arrives in four bags of fifty for complete convenience
- Colour coded magnifier stripe runs lengthwise to reduce reading errors
- Sterile and non-wettable pipettes for convenience, allowing for immediate use
- Offer a tolerance of ±2% at full volume an have plug-in mouth end for ease of use
- Colour coding on each pipette and on inner bags to spot the correct size needed
- Each individual pipette is tested for sterility, accuracy and endotoxin level
- Cotton plugged
What Are These Disposable Pipettes Made Of?
These serological pipettes are made entirely out of polystyrene which has a number of benefits for scientific applications. Polystyrene lab equipment is cost efficient and ideal as a single use option for labs with tight budgets. It also transports well and is easy to store with exceptional chemical resistance.
How Do the Fisherbrand Graduated Pipettes Ensure a Reduction in Reading Errors?
When doing lab research, the last thing you need is ambiguity. These Fisherbrand Graduated Pipettes feature colour coded magnifier stripes that run lengthwise along each pipette, making meniscus obvious at arm's length and reducing reading errors.
Have These Polystyrene Pipettes Been Tested?
Yes, each pipette has been tested for sterility, accuracy, and endotoxin level, giving you total peace of mind that you are receiving a high-quality product made to the highest standard.
Learn More About Fisherbrand Glasswear
For more information on Fisherbrand plasticware supplies (as well as glassware), please refer to the brochure below: