Fisherbrand SureOne Yellow Graduated Non-Sterile 1-200μl Bevelled Pipette Tips (Bulk Pack of 1000)
With a universal fit, the Fisherbrand SureOne Yellow Graduated Non-Sterile 1-200µl Bevelled Pipette Tips (Bulk Pack of 1000) are suitable for use with most pipettes. These bulk, non-filtered tips are certified free of RNase, DNase, and DNA, and can hold up to 200µl liquid volume.
- 1000 x Pipette Tips
- 1 x Bulk Bag
- Tip Style: Bevelled
- Metric Volume: 1 - 200µl
- Colour: Yellow
- Length: 50mm
- Compatibility: Universal
- Filtered: Non-filtered
- Materials: Polypropylene
- Sterility: Non-sterile
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Format: Bulk
- Graduated: Yes
- Graduations: 10µl, 50µl, 100µl
- Clean Claims: DNase, RNase and DNA free
Key Features and Benefits
- Universal fit allows for use with the majority of pipettes
- Non-sterile design can be sterilised quickly for immediate use
- Holds up to 200µl liquid volume for diverse range of use
- Free of RNase, DNase, and DNA
- Convenient bulk bag is lightweight and easy to store
- Polypropylene design is strong and sturdy with brilliant chemical resistance
- Autoclavable design eliminates risk of cross-contamination for accuracy
- Graduated and bevelled design enhances accuracy
What Are these Fisherbrand Pipette Tips Made of?
These pipette tips are made entirely out of polypropylene, which is cost efficient yet robust and strong. They are also chemical, heat, impact and fatigue resistant, making them reliable for use in chemical research. For more information about Fisher Scientific plastics, check out the below brochure:
What Size Are These Graduated Pipette Tips?
These Fisherbrand bevelled pipette tips have a universal fit, and so will fit the majority of pipettes.
Where Can These 200ul Pipette Tips Be Used?
While these Fisherbrand Pipette Tips have a wide range of use, they are particularly useful in transferring or experimenting with water. Check out the document below to find out more on liquid handling: