The Funhouse Mirror is a high grade polyester sheet with a vacuum deposited silver metal surface. At 0.8mm thick, the mirror is resistant to tearing but can be easily cut to your preferred size with scissors. The mirror comes rolled into a 4cm tube, and unrolls flat.
The Funhouse Mirror provides a simple, effective and above all fun and exciting method of teaching about concave and convex mirrors, and real and virtual images, making it perfect for the classroom. It has many applications, just requiring you to use your imagination! The mirror can easily be attached to a wall using double-sided adhesive tape.
Please keep the mirror out of sunlight as it can focus light and heat, potentially starting fires.
Features of the Funhouse Mirror
- High grade polyester sheet with vacuum deposited silver metal surface
- Tear-resistant, but can be cut with scissors
- Comes rolled into a 4cm tube but will unroll flat
- Great way to teach about concave and convex mirrors in a fun way
- For attachment to wall with double-sided adhesive tape
- Dimensions (HxW): 60 x 130cm