green laser module
The Green Laser Module is a high performance green laser (doubled NdYag). The laser produces light which can easily be seen by the human eye, making it ideally suited to optical demonstrations and experiments.
benefits of the green laser module
The Green Laser Module (safety classification II) produces green light ideally suitable for optical demonstrations, as the wavelength is in the range where the human eye has maximum sensitivity. The visibility is as good as that for red laser light from a 5mW source. Fitted with a 10mm stainless steel stem. The apparatus supplied includes a plug-in mains-adapter power supply.
It can be used with the Kroncke Optics optical system by combining it with the Kroncke Optics Holder K for Diode Laser, to perform a range of experiments, or used with other optical systems that are compatible with components on a stem.
features of the green laser module
- High performance 532nm green laser
- Produces green light ideally suitable for optical demonstrations
- Fitted with a 10mm stainless steel stem
- Can be used with the Kroncke Optics Holder K
- Comes with a plug-in mains-adapter power supply
specifications of the green laser module
- Laser protection class: II
- Ouput power: 0.4 - 1mW at 20ºC
- Wavelength: 532nm +/- 0.1nm
- Spot size at 5m distance: <9 mm diameter
- Divergence: <2mrad
- Operating voltage: 3V DC