hand spectroscope with an amici prism
The Hand Spectroscope with an Amici Prism is a precise, high-quality optical system with a centred visible spectrum, which is linear with respect to the wavelength. It comes in a tough and durable metal housing, with an adjustable slit and a high-grade Amici Prism. The compact nature of the device makes it easy to move and carry around. The Spectroscope also comes in a hinged case for protective, dust-free storage.
Spectroscopes are devices for observing absorption and emission spectra. Examples include observing the Fraunhofer line spectrum in sunlight for the observation of absorption spectra through liquids, the emission spectra of gas discharge tubes or for chemical analysis during flame tests.
features of the hand Spectroscope
- High quality optical system with a high-grade Amici Prism
- Comes in a durable metal housing, with an adjustable slit
- Compact device for portability and easy storage
- Comes in a hinged case for protective, dust-free storage
specifications of the spectroscope with amici prism
- Angular dispersion: 7° (C - F)
- Linear dispersion: 60mm
- Slit width: 0 - 1mm
- Case dimension: 150 x 70 x 30mm
- Weight: approx. 150g