Holder for magnetic field sensor
The Magnetic Field Sensor can be used across a range of different experiments involved with calculating magnetic field intensity. When used for experiments involving the Biot-Savard Law, a holder is required to stabilise the sensor.
The Holder for Magnetic Field Sensor is ideal apparatus for accommodating the sensor. The holder is positioned on a stem for easy use, ensuring it does not interfere with the experiment.
Features of the holder for magnetic field sensor
- Holds the Magnetic Field Sensor
- Helps to stabilise and support the sensor
- Ideal for when the sensor is being used for Biot-Savard Law experiments
- Holder on a stem
- Stem length can be adjusted
- Straightforward and easy to use
Compatible equipment with the holder for magnetic field sensor