hollow equal-sided prism
The Hollow Equal-Sided Prism is an equal-sided hollow prism made of optical glass, to study diffraction and dispersion of light in liquids. It also features a Teflon stopper on the filling hole, for a secure product.
The prism can be used with the Prism Table on Stem or the Kroncke Optics Prism Table K, enabling it to be used with optical riders and optical benches for a range of demonstrations and experiments.
features of the hollow prism
- Equal-sided hollow prism made of optical glass
- Ideal for studying diffraction and dispersion of light in liquids
- Can be combined with prism tables, for use with optical riders and benches
- Features a Teflon stopper on the filling hole
specifications of the prism
- Length of base: 60mm (inside)
- Height: 60mm (inside)
- Volume: 89ml