IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232
The IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232 is specially designed for uniform temperature distribution and minimal sample contamination caused by external air intrusion. The IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232 has a microprocessor PID controller.
The IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232 has calibration and auto-tuning functions.
Operating Features of The IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232
- 5ºC above room temperature to 70ºC.
- Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
- Digital timer: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min, delayed on/off.
- Over temperature limiter / door open alarm.
- 3 different temperature modes memorable.
- Digital LED display using touch-sensitive keypads.
- RS232 interface available.
Constructional Features Of The IB-05G 60 Litre Incubator Including RS232
- Fully insulted dual wall door with rubber magnetic seal gasket to keep setting temperature.
- Stackable 2 high using the stacking kits.
- Optimised sample inspection through a tempered inner glass door, without affecting the chamber temperature.
- Detachable shelves and rounded inner chamber allow for easy cleaning.
- Highly durable incoloy heating element with fins that guarantee better radiation.
- Attach other electric instruments to the inside of the chamber through a side cable port.
- Cable port to allow for the control of the amount of airflow into the chamber.
|Chamber volume (litres) ||60 |
|Temperature range (ºC) ||Amb. +5 to 70 |
|Temperature fluctuation at 37ºC (plus or minus ºC) ||0.1 |
|Temperature variation at 37ºC (plus or minus ºC) ||0.6 |
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm) ||400 x 360 x 420 |
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm) ||595 x 555 x 745 |
|Net weight (kg) ||45 |