ILP-02 14 Litre Personal Incubator
The ILP-02 14 Litre Personal Incubator is compact and stackable. The ILP-02 14 Litre Personal Incubator is energy efficient and exceptionally reliable.
The ILP-02 14 Litre Personal Incubator is a low temperature incubator which uses Peltier technology.
Please note: the product image shows two incubators stacked, the price and information listed is for one of the incubators.
Operating Features of The ILP-02 14 Litre Personal Incubator
- 10ºC to 40ºC, at room temperature 25ºC.
- Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
- Digital timer: 1 min - 99 hrs 59 mins, delayed on/off.
- Over temperature limit.
- Pre-set 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- 9 step temperature and up to 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Adjustable 3 step fan speed with defrosting time / period control.
- Digital LED display using touch sensitive keypads.
- RS-232 interface and Lab Tracer software.
Constructional Features for The ILP-02 14 litre personal incubator
- Tempered inner glass available with all models.
- Environmentally friendly insulation material EPDM used for safety and convenience.
- Space saving compact size on bench top and easily stackable.
|Chamber volume (litres) ||14 |
|Temperature range (ºC) ||10 to 40 |
|Temperature Fluctuation at 25ºC (plus or minus ºC) ||0.1 |
|Temperature Variation at 25ºC (plus or minus ºC) ||0.5 |
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm) ||315 x 200 x 230 |
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm) ||430 x 495 x 400 |
|Net weight (kg) ||27.5 |