The Joules Calorimeter is for the determination of the specific heat capacity of a liquid by the electrical method. Made of nickel plated copper, the Joules Calorimeter is ideal for student experiment and demonstrations.
- Made of nickel-plated copper
- Lagged and enclosed within an outer vessel
- Close-fitting ebonite lid with a wire stirrer
- Pair of 4mm socket terminals connect to a Constantan wire heating coil
- Coil resistance is approximately 6 and should be used with a current 0.5A (with a maximum of 1A)
- Inner calorimeter: 75 x 50mm
- Outer vessel: 100 x 75mm
Please note: The Joules Calorimeter is supplied without thermometer.