kroncke optics fresnel mirror k
The Kroncke Optics Fresnel Mirror K is a fresnel mirror with holder, for use on the Kroncke Optics Optical Bench K. It is ideal for use in experiments concerned with wave optics.
benefits of the concave mirror k
With a dependability that has been proven over the course of decades, Kroncke optical devices provide the precision necessary for student exercises and practical experiments based on ray optics and wave optics.
The Fresnel Mirror can demonstrate the wave nature of light, through interference following reflection at both mirrors. The holder matches the Kroncke Optical Rider K, allowing it to be used on the optical benches. Two mutually inclined surface-coated mirrors are bonded to a common metal plate, while the angle of the mirrors can be adjusted via a screw at the rear.
features of the concave mirror k
- Fresnel Mirror with holder for use on Kroncke K-model optical benches
- Helps demonstrate the wave nature of light
- Two mutually inclined surface-coated mirrors bonded to a common metal plate
- Knurled screw at the rear can be used to adjust the angle between the mirrors
- Dimensions: 135 x 100 x 40mm
- Weight: approximately 123g