kroncke optics optical lamp k
The Kroncke Optics Optical Lamp K is a halogen lamp designed for optical experiments. It has been attached to a diaphragm screen (100 x 100mm) for mounting on the Kroncke K-model optical rider (1000862), enabling you to use them together and with the rest of the Kroncke optical system.
benefits of the optical lamp k
With a dependability that has been proven over the course of decades, Kroncke optical devices provide the precision necessary for student exercises and practical experiments based on ray optics and wave optics.
The Optical Lamp K is ideal for performing optics experiments, and can be used in conjunction with the Kroncke Optics Optical Rider K, which in turn allows the lamp to be moved up and down on the Kroncke Optics Optical Bench K. The filament can be aligned horizontally or vertically. The lamp also requires a Transformer (1000866).
Features of the optical lamp k
- Halogen lamp in cylindrical housing
- Attached to diaphragm screen for mounting on K-model optical riders (1000862)
- Can be used in conjunction with the Kroncke K-model Optical Benches
- Filament can be aligned horizontally or vertically
- Dimensions: approximately 60 x 100 x 100mm
- Weight: approximately 130g
- Terminals: 4mm safety sockets
- A transformer (1000866) is also required