Lec ATMDL01 USB Temperature Data Logger
The Lec ATMDL01 USB Temperature Data Logger has been specifically designed with pharmacies, GP surgeries, and primary healthcare providers in mind. It monitors the temperatures within refrigerators to help safeguard against damaged or contaminated stock as a result of temperatures deviating from pre-set parameters.
- Measurement range of -35°C to 80°C – Enables a more accurate temperature monitoring for a wider range of refrigeration units
- Stores up to 16,385 readings – Ample space is provided for new temperature readings while enabling previous readings to be stored
- Protected against moisture to IP67 standard – When the protective cap is fitted, the Data Logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard for prolonged life and enhanced safety of stored data
- Accurate to +/- 1°C – Temperature readings are accurate to plus or minus 1°C to ensure the most beneficial reading possible
- Logs surrounding temperature – Surrounding temperature can be logged following user-set parameter between 10 seconds to 12 hours IP67 moisture resistant
- Software included – Configuration software is included for easy set up, and is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
Controlled Storage in Primary Healthcare Environments
The Lec ATMDL01 USB Temperature Data Logger enables the controlling of refrigeration temperature in primary healthcare environments, with an ability to work in temperatures of -35°C to 80°C. As drugs, medication, and vaccines must be kept at a precise temperature, the slightest deviation can have detrimental effects, and can result in contamination and waste, as well as the subsequent loss of money with premature stock replenishment.
Helping to Save Stock and Money
If the refrigerator temperature deviates drastically or for a great length of time, stock will not only become contaminated but will also need to be replenished. This stock replenishment will both be time consuming and costly.
Investing in a Data Logger can help to prevent against such unnecessary expenditure by enabling the close monitoring of refrigeration of drugs, medication, and vaccines.
Protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted, the ATMDL01 Data Logger offers an enhanced design to help keep both the unit and the recorded data safer. As the Temperature Data Logger is compact in its USB size, it is less likely to become damaged if knocked over or dropped.
Optimal Storage Capacity
The ATMDL01 USB Temperature Data Logger can store up to 16, 385 temperature readings. This means that there should always be ample space for new recordings, whilst also enabling the holding of previous data should backdating statistics be required.
The configuration software for the Data Logger is supplied for easy setup, and is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
- Measurement range: -35°C to 80°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1°C
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 100 x 25mm