Lec PGR1200UK Large Glass Double-Door Freestanding Pharmacy Refrigerator (1200L)
The Lec PGR1200UK Large Glass Double-Door Freestanding Pharmacy Refrigerator (1200L) provides optimum storage of temperature controlled drugs and vaccines. It offers improved safety, accountability and security using a fitted lock system on the fridge door to prevent unauthorised access, and is supplied with temperature-monitoring software.
Key Features of the Lec PGR1200UK
- Pre-set temperature between 2°C to 8°C – Variable temperatures for optimum storage of temperature-controlled drugs and vaccines
- Temperature-monitoring software – For recording and air load temperatures with a seven-day alarm history capacity
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Fan assisted – To aid the flow of cool air around the fridge, eliminating temperature variations to keep the contents at a consistent temperature. Also speeds up temperature recovery after door opening
- Audible and visual alerts and alarms – To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Spacious freestanding design – Ideal for storing large quantities of drugs and vaccines
- Glass door for easy viewing – Clear door enables contents to be monitored at a glance
The PGR1200UK features pre-set temperatures of 2°C to 8°C, enabling drugs and vaccines to be stored at an optimal temperature to prevent against contamination and waste. It is also fitted with an open door sensor to warn if the door has been left open, thus preventing against air outside the refrigerator infiltrating the unit.
The refrigerator is also fan assisted, allowing cool air to flow around the fridge to help sustain the consistency of the temperature, and the included temperature-monitoring software enables accurate records of up to seven days to be kept for accurate monitoring of any changes.
Safer Storage for Drugs and Vaccines
The Lec PGR1200UK Freestanding Refrigerator is designed to provide a safer method of storing drugs and vaccines. It includes a fitted lock system, and this is provided with two keys to control accessibility. It also features a control panel lock to avoid any accidental changes to the desired settings.
It also includes audial and visual alarms to alert when the door has been left open, when the temperature changes, and when there is a mains failure, allowing any issues to be rectified as quickly as possible to prevent against drugs becoming contaminated. The glass door means that the contents of the fridge can be viewed at a glance, reducing the need to open the door and risk altering the temperature.
Optimal Storage Space
In addition to improving the storage quality of drugs and vaccines, the Lec PGR1200UK Double-Door Freestanding Refrigerator has also been designed to be as practical for the user as possible. The freestanding design is also more spacious than some other models and includes ten shelves, making it easier to store larger quantities of drugs and vaccines at any one time.
For a full list of technical specifications, please see the information in the Specifications tab at the top of the page.