This Microsecond Counter is an easy to use counter for measuring time in microseconds. The Microsecond Counter is particularly well suited for measurements made in conjunction with the Microphone Box. The counting procedure is started via the "Start" input and halted by means of the "Stop" input. Each new start causes the counter to automatically reset to zero and both inputs respond to a rising edge and are equipped internally with pull-up resistors.
The Microsecond Counter includes 12 V AC plug-in power supply.
- Measuring range 1 – 9999µs
- Resolution: 1µs
- Precision: Quartz precision
- Internal resistance: 2.4kΩ (Start input), 5.6Ω (Stop input)
- Switching edges for both inputs: Rising edge
- Display: 4-digit LED
- Connectors: 4-mm safety sockets
- Power supply: 12V AC, 500mA plug-in power supply
- Dimensions: 100 x 75 x 35mm approx.
- Weight: 400g approximately (including plug-in supply)