piezoelectric charge source
The Piezoelectric Charge Source is a hand-held unit used for the simple generation of safe voltages needed in electrostatic experiments. The charge source features the functional principle of a piezoelectric gas lighter.
The Piezoelectric Charge Source comes with a shortened earthing sleeve and a 4mm cable plug.
Please note: the colour may deviate from the image pictured.
features of the piezoelectric charge source
- Hand-held unit used for simple generation of safe voltages
- Ideal for a range of electrostatic experiments
- Charge source features functional principle of a piezoelectric gas lighter
- Shortened earthing sleeve and a 4mm cable plug
specifications of the charge source
- Voltage: ±4.5kV
- Dimensions: approx. 250 x 25 x 33mm
- Weight: approx. 130g