The SDC-30U Dessicator is a cubic non-vacuum dessicator that is ideal for preserving moisture-sensitive items in the lab. Featuring an ultraviolet-blocking effect, the SDC-30U ensures that damage or discolouration of light-sensitive samples is kept to a minimum.
With an integrally moulded cubic box design, the SDC-30U enables outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability.
Clean and Cost-Effective
In order to ensure a clean and cost-effective test environment, it's important that dessicators are reliably sealed. The SDC-30U features a high-quality silicone gasket, ensuring a greaseless, airtight seal. With a highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive and easy-to-clean polycarbonate construction, the SDC-30U will provide years of reliable service.
The SDC-30U Dessicator features a stackable space-saving design that ensures optimum utilisation of often cramped lab space. At the same time, internal space is maximised via the use of up to three shelves (one included).
Key Features and Benefits of the SDC-30U Dessicator
- High-quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment
- Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction
- Maximised utilisation of internal space using a maximum of three shelves
- Stackable space-saving design allowing efficient use of cramped lab space
- Easy humidity level checking with the hygrometer attached to the front door
- Minimises damage or discolouration of light-sensitive samples
Materials of the SDC-30U Dessicator
The SDC-30U is composed of a variety of materials; please see the table below for details.
|Perforated sample tray
|Perforated sample drawer
|Drying agent tray/locker
- Internal volume: 35L
- Maxiumum load per shelf/drawer: 5kg
- Number of shelves (included/maximum): 1/3
- Number of drawers (included/maximum): 1/3
- Dimensions (internal): 322 x 367 x 302mm
- Dimensions (external): 360 x 410 x 426mm
- Weight: 4.9kg
Disclaimer: Please note that SDC-30U features a translucent amber colouration. The image above shows the standard SDC-30 version.