SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB camera
The SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB Camera uses digital sensor technology to ensure delivery of high quality, crystal clear images at all times. The SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB Camera uses a breakthrough in CMOS imaging technology can achieve CCD performance based on signal to noise ratio and low light sensitivity.
The SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB Camera uses the latest 1/2" sensor technology and provides a frame rate up to 12 fps @ 2048 x 1536 pixels and 25 fps @1024 x 767. This ensures a smooth image at all times. This has a major advantage when scanning slides under a compound microscope, as it allows the user to view the image more clearly whilst moving the slide, thus reducing errors and improving productivity.
Features of The SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB Camera
- High performance 3 Mpx camera developed for microscopy.
- 1/2" 2048 x 1536 (QXGA) image array and on-chip converter.
- Up to 27 frames per second.
- Full resolution and 40fpast XGA (1024 x 768) resolution.
- Sensitivity 1.9 V/Lux-sec.
- Complete with USB cable and image analysis software.
- Tripod fixing thread.
- Optical black level calibration.
- Progressive scan.
Specifications for The SI-3000 3 Mpx Digital USB Camera
|Pixels ||3 Mpx |
|Frame rate (max) ||27 Fps |
|Sensitivity (v/lux -sec) ||1.0 |
|Image imput ||USB 2.0 |