sound level meter p5055
A universally deployable digital meter used to determine the sound level of any number of acoustic sources, across a wide sound range. The Sound Level Meter P5055 is housed in a robust plastic casing with integrated calibration signal, with a large LCD display for easy reading of measured values.
There are two evaluation levels, A and C, available for the frequency. The measurement in the A-range is oriented on the human ear and is particularly well suited for measurements out in the open, whilst the C-range is designed for measurements of motor noise.
The Sound Level Meter's response time can be adjusted between fast and slow. The slow mode brings about attenuation of the measurement i.e. the measured value displayed corresponds to the average sound level. Fast mode is used to measure brief noise sequences and to determine the maximum noise level.
Features of the sound level meter p5055
- Determines sound level of acoustic sources across wide sound range
- 2 evaluation levels for the frequency
- Adjustable response time
- Range selection switch and maximum hold function
- Can connect to external measuring instrument via analogue output/jack, e.g. for compiling and printing out measurement sequence
- Robust plastic casing
- Drill hole for attaching to a stand on the underside of the device
- Foam-lined portable bag included
- Dimensions: approx. 251 x 64 x 40mm³
- Weight: approx. 250g
- Measurement range: 35 – 130dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Accuracy: ± 3.5dB at 94dB (1kHz)
- Display: 3½-digit LCD display
- Digit height: 17mm
- Microphone: electret capacitor micorphone
- Power supply: 9V block-type battery