Stratigraphic Collection of 40 Fossils
The Stratigraphic Collection of 40 Fossils consists of forty fossils spanning a range of important geological time periods and features a plant or animal fossil from each of the important groups. When arranged in order, the development of life and evolution steps are clearly displayed.
Each fossil is stored in an individual box, labelled with the date and details of where the item was found. The set is stored in a wooden box for a stylish display container.
Features of the Stratigraphic Collection of 40 Fossils
- Contains forty fossils from a range of geological time periods
- Displays both plant and animal fossils
- Features a fossil from each of the important groups across the times
- Evolution process across time shown when displayed chronologically
- Shows the development of life from the Precambrian to the Triassic period
- Each fossil is stored in an individual box, with the date and location details clearly labelled
- All fossils positioned in an aesthetically pleasing wooden box
- Booklet in English, German and French
- Designed to give an introduction to palaeontology
Specifications of the Stratigraphic Collection of 40 Fossils
- Dimensions: 26 x 50 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Please note: the exact fossils may vary on availability, but at least one example from each period will be supplied.