swivel joint for optical Bench d
The Swivel Joint for Optical Precision Bench D is intended for experiments where light is deflected and where the highest precision requirements are needed. It has been designed for use with the Optical Precision Bench D, which forms the basis of a variety of research and demonstration experiments.
benefits of the Swivel joint for optical bench d
The Swivel Joint is tough and reliable, with a black anodised aluminium finish with an adjustable protractor scale of +/- 180° in 1° divisions. It has a shaft mounted sleeve for holding optical elements, allowing you to conduct a range of experiments with the D-model optical equipment.
features of the optical bench d swivel joint
- Swivel joint for experiments where light is deflected
- Ideal for when the highest precision is needed
- Designed to be used with the Optical Precision Bench D
- Made of black anodised aluminium with an adjustable protractor scale
- Sleeve for holding optical elements shaft mounted
specifications of the swivel joint
- Sleeve height: 60mm
- Clamping width for rods: 10 - 14mm
- Weight: 1kg