vision viewer camera
The Vision Viewer Camera is a lighter version of the HD Video Flex, with similar optical properties (without HD resolution) and used for the same applications.
Like the HD Video Flex, this product is a digital colour camera which can be used to aid scientific investigations, enabling the user to get a closer look at particular objects and materials.
The Vision Viewer is compatible with interactive whiteboards and also includes a microscope adaptor. The device can be connected to your PC, for further study of the documented footage. This item also includes Applied Vision software, a user friendly package with multiple features including picture recording, reproduction and processing.
The difference between the Vision Viewer and the HD Video Flex is that the video head of this product is directly attached to the gooseneck arm, with no universal joint.
- Photosensitivity: 20 lux
- Image digitisation: digital CMOS
- Output signal: digital/USB 2.0
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 SXGA
- Live video: up to 30 images per second
- Lens: 6mm glass
- Focal distance: 8mm to infinity
- Focus: manual
- Microscope adaptor: 34.5mm built-in and 28mm
- Power supply: via USB
- Cable: USB connecting cable, approx. 150cm
- Dimensions: approx. 180 x 180 x 640mm3
- Weight: approx. 1.7kg