3B Polymerase Chain Reaction Experiment Kit
The 3B Polymerase Chain Reaction Experiment Kit introduces lab groups to the principles and applications of a Polymerase Chain Reaction machine without the use of an actual machine. Using a PCR machine, DNA can be amplified and studied, including cloning experiments, mapping and sequencing. Paternity and forensics can also be analysed.
The experiment kit allows these things to be explored without the use of human DNA and without the need for a thermal cycler. The polymerase chain reaction kit is ideal for six lab groups of students at a time.
Features of the 3B Polymerase Chain Reaction Experiment Kit
- Experiment kit suitable for six lab groups
- Allows students to understand the principles of the Polymerase Chain Reaction Machine
- Examines the impact on biotechnology
- Experiment complete in 45 minutes – ideal for a class
- Study of various aspects of DNA without the need for actual human DNA
What Does the 3B Polymerase Chain Reaction Experiment Kit Contain?
- Ready-to-load DNA samples
- Ultraspec agarose powder
- Practice gel loading solution
- Electrophoresis buffer
- Instastain Methylene blue and Methylene Blue Plus Stain
- Calibrated pipet
- 100ml graduated cylinder
- Microtipped transfer pipettes
Additional Equipment for the 3B Polymerase Chain Reaction Experiment
- Electrophoresis Station
- Automatic micropipette and tips
- Microwave or hot plate