CCd hd sensor
The CCD HD Sensor is an optical sensor for investigating distribution of light intensity. It is particularly well suited for the investigation of light diffraction at single slits, multiple slits or diffraction gratings, while user-friendly measurement and evaluation software enables simultaneous recording and analysis in real-time.
The built-in software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32- and 64-bit versions starts running as soon as the sensor is connected to the computer via a USB cable. The product includes attenuating filter, stand rod and plug-in power supply.
features of the ccd hd sensor
- Optical sensor for investigating distribution of light intensity
- Ideal for investigation of light diffraction with regard to slits and gratings
- User-friendly software enables real-time recording and analysis
- Includes attenuating filter, stand rod and plug-in power supply
- Great for measuring diffraction, interference and fluctuations in intensity
- Plug & play - no installation or drivers required
- Low noise, and high resolution
- Suitable for measuring very slight fluctuations in intensity with high precision
- Measurement of second-order diffraction without saturation of the first order
Data acquisition is possible in two modes:
- Intensity as a function of location, e.g. for diffraction and interference.
- Intensity in a region as a function of time.
- Pointer mode, model calculation mode, spreadsheet and report modes are all available for the purposes of evaluation.
specifications of the sensor
- Sensor: Toshiba 3648 pixel SWB
- Resolution: 16 bits
- Integration time: 0.1ms to 6.5s
- Filter attachment: Clix (magnetic ring)
- Sensitive surface of sensor: 8µm x 30mm
- Interface: USB 2.0