Electric Motor and Generator
The Electric Motor and Generator is an ideal piece of apparatus for demonstrating how a DC motor, DC generator and AC generator work. The unit contains all the components required to illustrate how a motor operates, including a commutator, slip ring, pick-ups and an armature coil.
The system is mounted on an acrylic plate that comes with connection sockets, a drive pulley and a rubber-drive belt. Use of acrylic prevents the base from interfering with the experiment. The motor and generator is provided with everything needed to run the experiment, including a 70mm horseshoe magnet.
Features of the Electric Motor and Generator
- Functioning model for motor and generator demonstrations
- Examines a DC motor, a DC generator and an AC generator
- Is equipped with everything required to run experiments
- Comes with: commutator, slip ring, pick ups and armature coil
- Mounted on an acrylic plate
- Plate is transparent and fixed with connection sockets
- Drive pulley and rubber drive belt
- 70mm horseshoe magnet
Technical Specifications of the Electric Motor and Generator
- Dimensions: 130 x 150mm²
- Weight: 850g
Please Note: The images show the unit being used for different purposes - a DC generator, AC generator and DC motor. Only the apparatus on the right-hand side is provided.