Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Shoulder Model With Deep Muscles
The Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Shoulder Model With Deep Muscles is a fantastic study or teaching tool for anatomists, medical students, physical therapists, general practitioners, and physiologists. With this model you can teach or study the muscles and bones in the shoulder joint in great detail, enabling a deeper understanding of how this joint looks and functions.
- 1 x Shoulder Model
- 1 x Removeable Stand
Who Can Use This Shoulder Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Shoulder Model is a fantastic training and study tool for a variety of people who need to learn about the human musculoskeletal system. With an exceptional level of accurate anatomical detail and a life-like feel, this model enables effective, in-depth study and teaching. The model can also be handy for patient education on issues affecting the shoulder joint.
Those who may benefit from using this life-like and life-size joint model for their anatomy studies include:
- Doctors, Nurses, and Paramedics
- Physical Therapists
- General Practitioners
- Personal Trainers
What Can I Identify On This Anatomical Shoulder Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Shoulder Skeleton Model is a highly detailed anatomy model displays the key bones, ligaments, and muscles associated with the shoulder joint. Cross-sections of different shoulder muscles can be seen on this anatomical model to allow users to build an in-depth understanding of the structure of the shoulder joint.
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-size shoulder anatomy model
- Features key bones and muscles in the shoulder joint
- Suitable for various training and education purposes
- Ideal for doctors, physical therapists, anatomists, and personal trainers to get an in-depth understanding of this important joint
- Incredibly detailed design highlights muscles, ligaments, and bones of the shoulder
- One-piece model for assembly-free usage
- Supplied on a removeable stand for ease-of-portability and display purposes
- Anatomically accurate design enables effective training and studying usage
- Height: 23cm
- Width: 19cm
- Depth: 11cm
- Weight: 0.4kg