Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Hip Joint Model With Muscles And Ligaments
The Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Hip Joint Model With Muscles And Ligaments is a top-quality study tool designed for developing understanding of the anatomical structure of the hip joint. This model is supplied with a removeable stand for ease-of-display, and an educational key card that highlights the key areas of the joint. Included on this model are key bones, muscles, and ligaments in the area.
- 1 x Musculoskeletal Hip Joint Model
- 1 x Attached Stand
- 1 x Educational Key Card
Who Can Use This Anatomical Joint Model?
This detailed and anatomically accurate model is ideal for a range of training and study purposes, including for patient education. Those who may find this joint model particularly useful for personal study or group education uses include those who are required to study and understand human anatomy, such as:
- Doctors, Nurses, and Paramedics
- General Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Physiologists and Osteologists
Is This Joint Model Moveable?
This anatomical joint model has limited movability, but can be fully removed from the provided stand for closer observation and study purposes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomically accurate hip-joint model with muscles and ligaments
- Designed in a life-size scale
- Highly suitable for a range of education and study purposes
- Ideal training tool for anatomists, medical personnel, and physical therapists
- Supplied with a removeable stand for ease-of-display
- Designed with a life-like texture for realistic training scenarios
- Supplied with an educational key card that highlights key areas of hip joint anatomy
- Key card supplies information in both English and German
- Removeable stand provided for ease-of-display
- Constructed from a durable material that's made to last
Educational Key Card Included
This hip joint model is supplied with a colourful and removable key card that helps students identify the various muscles and ligaments of the hip. Alternatively, the key card may also be used to support explanations given to patients on various hip conditions.
- Height: 24cm
- Width: 13cm
- Depth: 13cm
- Weight: 0.7kg